12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BSc(Child Development & Family Relations) course?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do BSc(Child Development & Family Relations) course. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course. So, I want to know that is it beneficial to do this course or not? Please advice me!

22nd August 2018, 03:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BSc(Child Development & Family Relations) course?

Yes, it will be beneficial if you are interested in working with NGO’s, welfare for poor and needy people.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Child development & family relations is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The job opportunities which you can get after completing B.Sc in Child development & family relations are listed below:

- Child care taker
- Research assistant
- Community representative
- Assistant dress designer
- Health care worker
- Cook & Chef
- Social worker
- Food analyst
- Teacher and etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?