12th August 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Child Development & Family Relations) in Ginni Devi Modi Girls PG College? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BSc(Child Development & Family Relations) in Ginni Devi Modi Girls PG College. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

22nd August 2018, 04:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Child Development & Family Relations) in Ginni Devi Modi Girls PG College? Duration of this course?

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Child development & Family relations is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

This course is offered by few college in India from which Ginni Devi Modi Girls PG college is one of them.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the college is a 10+2 in science stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission into the college.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of GDMG PG college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?