29th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Pailan School of International Studies for doing Bachelor of Hospitality Management. I don’t know what benefits I will get if I do this course from this institute. So, I would like to know about the benefits to doing my Bachelors from this institute? Please advice me.

2nd October 2019, 09:12 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies?

The benefits of studying Bachelor of Hospitality Management in Pailan School of International Studies is that you will get an opportunity to gain adequate managerial and hospitality skills which is the primary requirement to join hotel and tourism industry.

You can start your career as Hotel and Resort Manager, Cruise Staff, Event Manager and Travel Counselor.

The starting salary of Hotel and Resort Manager would be around Rs.5,00,000 per year.

You can visit the website http://www.psis.co.in/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?