24th August 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in North East Frontier Technical University?

Dear friends, I have completed my 12th with Science. Now, I want to do Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in North East Frontier Technical University. But some of my friends are not suggesting me to do this course in this university. So, I want to know what are the benefits of doing this course in this university? Please advice me!

19th September 2019, 07:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology course in North East Frontier Technical University?

The benefits of studying Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology are that this course offers skills and knowledge progress in applying medical standards and technical standards for assessing a lab test. Some of the employment areas are given below.

Nursing Homes
Hospitals
Commercial Labooratories
Public Health Facilities
Clinics

Some of the Job types are given below.

Laboratory Technician
Lab Medicine Technician
System Analyyst
X-Ray Technician
Junior Technical Executive

North East Frontier Technical University has a good placement cell and they have a connection with a top brand companies which frequently visit the campus for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?