1st July 2016, 08:21 PM
anandhadeepan

Best additional courses to do for Electrical & Electronics holder?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.E. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. I am willing to do any additional course in this field which is related to EEE stream. Please help me and suggest me some best additional courses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Part time courses for Diploma holder in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
  3. Additional courses to study along with B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  4. Courses available to study for Diploma Electrical and Electronics holder?
  5. What are the courses available to study in UG for Diploma Electrical and Electronics holder except B.Tech?
  6. Courses or workshops for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics) student during summer break?
  7. What is the difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? How can I prepare for IES being a candidate of Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  9. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  11. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  12. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?
  13. Certificate courses available to do for Electrical & Electronics student? Is it important to do certificate course?
  14. What is the actual difference between Electrical & Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering? Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing Electrical & Electronics Engineering? How to prepare for this Exam?
  15. Which are the additional courses related to electrical engineering?
  16. Any good courses/certification after completing B.E in Electrical and Electronics with 54%
  17. Whata re the better opportunities for Diploma holder? What additional courses can be done?
  18. Additional courses after Diploma in Electrical engineering? What if I have backlog in 5th semester?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?