15th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between B.Sc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? Salary offered after both the courses?

Sir, I am 12th student. I want to know about Biotechnology. I want to know the difference in B.Sc Biotechnology and B.Tech Biotechnology? and also I want to know which one is better? I want to know salary of both courses? please tell me

17th June 2016, 12:29 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between B.Sc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? Salary offered after both the courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 12th student. I want to know about Biotechnology. I want to know the difference in B.Sc Biotechnology and B.Tech Biotechnology? and also I want to know which one is better? I want to know salary of both courses? please tell me
The B.Tech in Biotechnology is better than a B.Sc Biotechnology. The B.Tech is a 4 years course and B.Sc is a 3 years course. The B.Tech curriculum includes life science and engineering, but B.Sc concentrates on life science only. So it is advisable to choose B.Tech Biotechnology course over B.Sc. The salary offered for the B.Tech graduates are higher than for a B.Sc graduates. The salary will depend on the organization, designation, your skill etc. So what we can say is that you can get a decent salary in the field of Biotechnology.
23rd June 2016, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better between B.Sc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? Salary offered after both the courses?

Which is a better option to choose between bsc life sciences and btech biotech???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?