26th July 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Better course between BCA and BBA and expected salary one can get after BBA?

Hello sir,
I want to know that what sort of job a bba person get and how much salary could he find? Moreover I want to know the advantages of bba alongwith difference between bba and bca.
Please reply me giving ur ideas whether I should join bca or bba.I'm confused.

27th July 2015, 01:51 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Better course between BCA and BBA and expected salary one can get after BBA?

Both BBA and BCA are different fields of study.

** While BCA is the study of computer programming and application,

** BBA is study of business management.

=> If you have been very good in logical reasoning and mathematics and you enjoy solving puzzle, then you may be better in understanding and writing algorithms hence will enjoy doing BCA.

However

=> if you like leadership, money market, accounts and business, then you will enjoy studying BBA.

BCA is nearly equivalent to B.Tech/B.E. in Information Technology and after BCA you can opt for MCA degree course to enhance your career. After pursuing the necessary educational qualification you can seek job opportunity in the field of software developer, web designer, systems management, etc.

Eligibility for BCA

=> Students must passed 10+2 with Mathematics as compulsory subject and admission is on the basis of entrance exams in most of the colleges in India.

So identify yourself and choose the field as per your interest.
27th June 2016, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Better course between BCA and BBA and expected salary one can get after BBA?

I am very interested in business and I want to do bba which business is very good and safe please guide me
15th July 2016, 08:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

It is up to you and your interest.

If you are interested in Business, then go for the BBA.

If interested in the Computers, then you should go for the BCA.

In both the degrees, you shall have to pursue the masters, i.e. with BBA, you have to do MBA and for BCA you have to go for MCA to get a decent job.

Both the degrees can fetch you a job ranging from 3.2 to 6 lac per annum starting package.

But it is dependent completely on your own interest.
13th January 2017, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th standard and wanted to do bba is it good?? What are its advantages?? Please expand and tell me briefly....
14th January 2017, 03:33 PM
hardwellonair

Hi,
I myself completed my BCA last year from IP University and must say it is far more better than BBA and has its own advantages too!
I got an offer of 4.5 lakhs per annum just after completing my 2nd year in BCA and me being a mediocre student.
BBA student got a maximum salary offered on 3.6 Lakhs per annum to the best student.

After BCA you can go for MBA if you dont want MCA and this will also give yo an edge off over others as you`ll alsohave tehnical knowledge along with management which most recruiters prefers over BBA students who were earlier doing management and in MBA also management.
Hope this helps!
12th June 2018, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I passed out my 12th. I have a huge interest in business and have also a good business plan but I have to get a job first after completing my graduation. If you help me by the information about job opportunities completing BBA so I'm really hopeful to you. If BCA has greater opportunities than BBA so please tell me.
13th July 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course bba or bca ...plz help me I am too confused...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?