6th December 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option between B.Sc zoology and B.Sc biotechnology?

Which is better between B.Sc Zoology and B.Sc biotechnology. Which will be better for me. Please help me 2 clear my confusion.

6th December 2016, 09:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option between B.Sc zoology and B.Sc biotechnology?

You can either opt for BSC in Zoology or BSc in Biotechnology as per your interest but if you are still confused and I must suggest you to opt for BSC in zoology because in today's time biotechnology has value but it is not of much use in Jobs. Until you done your PhD in biotechnology you are not able to find so it is better to complete your degree in zoology and then after that you're able to find lot of job opportunities if you are that kind of person to struggle.
6th December 2016, 10:35 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which is a better option between B.Sc zoology and B.Sc biotechnology?

B.Sc Biotechnology is the better one by comparing with B.Sc Zoology.There are ample of opportunities exist in this course.

Duration of this course is 3 years.You can easily find jobs in both private and government sectors.

Career opportunities for students in Biotechnology are as follows:

Agriculture
Animal Husbandry
Environment Conservation
Genetic Engineering
Health Care
Medicine
Industrial Research and Development

Salary in the range for freshers Rs.10,000 to Rs.25,000.
7th December 2016, 02:36 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

It depends on you only.

Let me help you to decide.

Ask yourself what you like to study more?
Animals or Technology?

If the answer is Animals, then go for the Zoology as you would study everything about animals in that.

If you like Biology but like Technology as well, then this branch is for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?