6th December 2016, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of engineering is good for me if I am good in physics and maths, but not good in chemistry?

Which field in B.Tech to choose if
I am weak in chemistry, but good in physics and maths. Which branch of engineering is good for me?

6th December 2016, 07:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is good for me if I am good in physics and maths, but not good in chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which field in B.Tech to choose if
I am weak in chemistry, but good in physics and maths. Which branch of engineering is good for me?

You can choose mechanical engineering or electronics engineering or electrical engineering or computer science engineering or civil engineering, if you are good in physics and mathematics. These subjects are useful for the students to pursue engineering graduation. Actually you can choose the subject based on your ability, personality and interest. The mathematics will help you to learn electronics easily. So you can choose any one of the above mentioned course in engineering.
6th December 2016, 09:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is good for me if I am good in physics and maths, but not good in chemistry?

If you are good at Physics and Mathematics but, not good in Chemistry, you can opt for any branch in Engineering as there will be only one chemistry subject in first year of engineering course and after first year, you will not have any chemistry subject. You can choose ECE/ CSE/ CE/ ME/ IT/ EEE or any other stream in engineering of your interest.
6th December 2016, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can choose any stream except chemical engineering, if you are not good in chemistry. Most of the engineering streams require you to be strong in maths and physics.

Hence, if you are good in maths and physics, then engineering is definitely a good option for your career.
7th December 2016, 12:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Almost all engineering fields do have some relation to chemistry subject. However, below I have mentioned some of the fields you could opt for if you are good in Physics and Mathematics;

> Mechanical Engineering.

> Electrical Engineering.

> Civil Engineering.
7th December 2016, 02:40 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

There is very less application of Chemistry in any branch of Engineering, Chemical Engineering being an exception.

So, there would be no problem with you if you are interested in Physics and Maths but not so much into Chemistry.

You would find 90% of application of Physics and Maths in every branch no matter what you choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?