17th December 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is better to study among IT, Computer Science and Electronics in B.Sc for PCM student?

Dear Sir,
I want to do core course. I want to study B.Sc. As I am a PCM student I want to do IT, Computer Science or Electronics. Can you tell me which is better among them? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  2. Can I study BSc computer science? I am a ordinary student
  3. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  7. Can I study B.Sc(Astrology) being a 12th PCM with Computer Science student? Procedure of admission?
  8. Can I study Bsc Nanotechnology after passing computer science?
  9. Eligibility to apply for B.Sc Computer science?
  10. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  11. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  12. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  13. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  14. BSc pshychology after 12th in Medical PCM?
  15. Direct admission in 3rd year B.E Computer Science or Electronics after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  17. Is it possible to get direct admision in 3rd year B.E in Computer Science or Electronics after BSc Computer Science?
  18. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
1st January 2016, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among IT, Computer Science and Electronics in B.Sc for PCM student?

You can opt for any stream in B.Sc. course in which you are interested after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board. If you are interested in software fields like programming, testing, etc., you can opt for IT/Computer Science course. If you are interested in Electronics field then, you can opt for Electronics stream in B.Sc. course. So, now it's your turn to decide which course you need to opt for pursuing B.Sc. Electronics course.
2nd January 2016, 11:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among IT, Computer Science and Electronics in B.Sc for PCM student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to do core course. I want to study B.Sc. As I am a PCM student I want to do IT, Computer Science or Electronics. Can you tell me which is better among them? Please tell me asap.

The student can take the course in which subject he has more interest. All the courses you have mentioned are good courses. But the job prospects and salary demand is high for Computer Science students. So you can choose B.Sc in Computer Science and then study the MCA to get a good job in MNC. The salaries in the MNCs are very high compare to the other industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?