19th April 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?

Hello everyone,
I want to do B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering after completing my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. Can I change my branch of study? Is it possible for me? Please reply to me asap.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  3. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  5. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  6. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
  8. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  10. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  12. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  14. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  17. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
23rd April 2015, 05:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?

No, it is not possible to change from Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering branch to Computer Science branch, because as a candidate who have completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, you are only eligible to join in B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering). So, try to join B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering). If you are interested in Computer science branch, you can pursue Master's course in Computer science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?