16th June 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

BHMS is equal to MBBS for applying any post where they require equivalents to MBBS?

My name is Dr. Domendra Singh Ganjir. I have completed my BHMS in last year
from Maharana Pratap Homoeopathic Medical College, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.

I want to know that Is BHMS is equal to MBBS for applying any post where
they require Equivalents to MBBS.

Waiting for your kind replay.

13th March 2015, 12:25 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: BHMS is equal to MBBS for applying any post where they require equivalents to MBBS?

After completion of BHMS makes you eligible to seek employment in government health care units, dispensaries, voluntary organisations, medical colleges and corporate hospitals or start your own private practice. Speciality homeopathy clinics are now popular all over the country and these clinics offer treatment for a wide variety of diseases using latest equipment to aid diagnosis.
In case if you want to study further you can explore options in clinical research, hospital administration/ health care management, MD homeopathy, M.Sc Anatomy or M. Sc Dental Materials.
27th April 2015, 01:35 PM
PATHGUIDE

Default Re: BHMS is equal to MBBS for applying any post where they require equivalents to MBBS?

Both are graduate degrees so yes you can apply where it is written in requirements as MBBS or equivalent.
But where MBBS is particularly mentioned there you can not apply with your graduate degree in homeopathy.
If the job demands specialization in only medicine rather than homeopathic medicine there you can not apply.
15th May 2015, 09:08 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Dr. Domendra Singh Ganjir. I have completed my BHMS in last year
from Maharana Pratap Homoeopathic Medical College, Raipur, Chhattisgarh.

I want to know that Is BHMS is equal to MBBS for applying any post where
they require Equivalents to MBBS.

Waiting for your kind replay.
BHMS:- bachelor of homeopathy medicine and surgery where MBBS stands bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery. Both post are valuable,their requirements are also be there in private hospitals as well as in government hospitals. These are available onlt when vacancies are there in the hospitals. Both took the 6 years duration and 1 year of internship. To apply for the seat,one must have done his/her intermediare or 12th in BiPC i.e biology,physics,chemistry with minimum of 55% . for this either You need to crack the entrance exam or you can go with donation fee
7th August 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Is BDS doctor eligible for medical officer in chc when qualification is mbbs / any equivalent allopathic degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?