7th February 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

BTC passed is eligible for B.Pharma?

please tell me.............
can a b.pharma passed student is eligible for btc? can you tell me eligibility criteria for b.pharma

18th February 2014, 07:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: BTC passed is eligible for B.Pharma?

B.T.C ---- BASIC TRAINING CERTIFICATE

BTC course is done generally after the completion of 12th class from a recognized university.BTC course lasts for the duration of 2 years and it is basically done to improve the Quality of Education.For this to do BTC is basically the minimum percentage you must have obtained is just 45% in your 12th class.So 12th class passed candidates can attend for the Basic Training course.

Coming to the B.Pharma course you are of course eligible to go for the B.Pharmacy course.To eligible for this course the minimum qualification is only 12th class.As you have done BTC course,I think you might have completed the 12th qualification.So of course you are eligible for the B.Pharma course.The candidate must have passed the 12th class with the various subjects such as Chemistry,Physics,and English with the Mathematics or else Biotechnology or the computer science or else the Biology as the Optional subjects.

The minimum percentage you must have attained is 50% marks in the University course.Also there is an Option of pursuing the Direct second year Bachelor of Pharmacy.This program can also be called as the Lateral Entry programme.Generally the percentage criteria varies from the Institute to Institute.Subject you are going to study are Biochemistry,Pharmaceutical biotechnology,Human Anatomy and Physiology as well as Biostatistics and Pharmaceutical Maths.Some of the Entrance test that you can write are, G.P.A.T. --- Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test ,Maharashtra Common entrance test and Goa Common Entrance test and more.
11th December 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for b.ed or btc after b.pharm
3rd April 2021, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for btc after b.pharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?