1st September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Is BTech a correct option for Science student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard and I have taken Science stream. I know that I have 2 major options which are Medical and Engineering. I am not interested in Medical at all so BTech is the correct option for me?

4th September 2019, 12:41 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is BTech a correct option for Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard and I have taken Science stream. I know that I have 2 major options which are Medical and Engineering. I am not interested in Medical at all so BTech is the correct option for me?

One should choose the course based on his / her ability, interest and skill. It also depends upon the field of interest. Bachelor of Engineering or Technology (BE or BTech) is one of the highly demanding course in India at present for science students. Students after completion of the course can pursue higher study option in the same field or in the management field. Students after completion of the BTech course from reputed colleges can get placed in top companies with a very good salary. They can pursue higher education in abroad countries also. Therefore, choosing BTech after completion of 12th Science stream is the best option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?