1st September 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get BCom(Accountancy) admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce with 82% in 12th Commerce? Fee expenses of BCom(Accountancy) course in this college?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have scored 82% marks in the Board exam of 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to get admission for BCom(Accountancy) course in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce. Can I get admission? Please tell me about the fee expenses also.

4th September 2019, 01:02 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get BCom(Accountancy) admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce with 82% in 12th Commerce? Fee expenses of BCom(Accountancy) course in this college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I have scored 82% marks in the Board exam of 12th standard with Commerce stream. I want to get admission for BCom(Accountancy) course in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce. Can I get admission? Please tell me about the fee expenses also.

Getting admission to study BCom after completion of 12th Commerce with 82% marks depends on the demand for the BCom course in the Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce. Current cut off for the BCom admission in the Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce is 81.00. You can find the details in the website link given https://symbiosiscollege.edu.in/admissionfy.

The fee for the BCom course in the Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce is Rs 25,000 approximately. You have to contact the college for exact details on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?