9th February 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement available for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) students in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy

Respected Sir/Madam, I really want to get admission in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) course. But I don't know if this institute provides campus placement or not for the students of the particular stream. Please let me know about this asap.

11th February 2021, 05:33 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement available for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) students in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy

Yes, campus placement is available for the students of 4th year pursuing Bachelor of Technology(Computer Science and Engineering) in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy.

The placements brochures which has all the information related to placement cell and companies which come for placements can be downloaded through the link shared below:-

tps://www.astra.edu.in/images/pdf/placements-brochures.pdf
13th February 2021, 03:13 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Campus placement available for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) students in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy

Campus placement available for BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) students in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy is;

College provide very good placements. Regularly 25 MNC'S come to this campus and almost 80 percent people get job.

Last year 85% students get placed with average package of 4 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?