9th February 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for BSc(Physics) admission in ICFAI-Tech Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to study BSc(Physics) course in ICFAI-Tech Hyderabad. So, I have to appear in any entrance exam for admission? If yes, then what cutoff rank is essentially required for getting admission in this institute for this course?

12th February 2021, 06:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for BSc(Physics) admission in ICFAI-Tech Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, you have to appear in the entrance examination to study a BSc in Physics at ICFAI-Tech Hyderabad. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in an All India Admission Test which is conducted by the institute. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ifheindia.org
13th February 2021, 03:14 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for BSc(Physics) admission in ICFAI-Tech Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

No, You should not have to appear in any entrance exam for BSc(Physics) admission in ICFAI-Tech Hyderabad.

Your admission will be done on merit basis of intermediate score.

You must have minimum score of 50 % in 12th to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?