26th November 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Can graduation be done twice to improve marks? Colleges providing this facility?

I did my graduation 4 years back with 50%.
I need to know that can I again do graduation so that I can increase my percentage.
Also I need to know what are the colleges that provide this facility.
Please guide.

Related Questions:
21st December 2013, 09:18 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can graduation be done twice to improve marks? Colleges providing this facility?

There is no need to opt for Graduation course again because if you opt for graduation course again then after 3 year you became graduate only.
However it is possible that this you are able to score more marks but it proves to be nothing in gain after 3 year time.
In that place its better for you to opt for Masters degree course because it takes only 2 year to complete your Masters course.
If you are looking for a Good job then your Recent or Masters Degree course marks is considered and things are asked in Interview related to your Current Degree only.
Otherwise every college provides IMPROVEMENT OF MARKS Provision. A student can enroll for Exams again in which student things that they can improve or get better marks than the actual marks on the marksheet. To avail that facility of reappearing a student can contact their own college for more information.
10th May 2015, 11:56 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can graduation be done twice to improve marks? Colleges providing this facility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my graduation 4 years back with 50%.
I need to know that can I again do graduation so that I can increase my percentage.
Also I need to know what are the colleges that provide this facility.
Please guide.
After the declaration of the result,then yes you can go with improvement test. Or if you are not satisfy with marks scored then you can opt for reevaluation or re-correction.Then are chances for marks increment. But once you received the consolidated memo there is no scope for hike in percentage. You can pursue for higher studies i.e master degree,concentrate on studies.score got marks. ""setting goal is the first step in turning invisible into visible ".
11th May 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the subjects and do the graduation again from mumbai university
3rd April 2017, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

I did my graduation in commerce, but now i want to do PHD in Hindi, so for that will I have to do graduation again? Or I can do directly master degree in Hindi?
6th April 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I did graduation in commerce 12 years back and got marks below 50%. Now in many reputed organization or educational institution I am not able get admission. Can I do graduation again for improvement of marks?
21st February 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in 2012 with 40% marks. What can I do to improve my marks. Please reply at [email protected]
8th September 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in 2012 with 40% marks. What can I do to improve my marks. now i have done Master Degree. can i do graduation again
Please reply at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?