8th March 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in final semester exam having discontinued B.Com after 1st semester?

Hello Everyone,
I have written B.Com 1st semester exam and discontinued due to some personal issue so now can I write the B.Com final semester exam?

9th March 2016, 08:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in final semester exam having discontinued B.Com after 1st semester?

No, you cannot directly opt for B.Com final semester examination without having cleared the previous semester examinations. Therefore, you need to clear all the previous semester examinations in order to be eligible for final year exams.
9th March 2016, 09:03 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in final semester exam having discontinued B.Com after 1st semester?

No, you will have to start from where you have left your studies and cannot directly be eligible to appear for final semester examinations.

Therefore, you should start your course from the very beginning.
9th March 2016, 11:54 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have written B.Com 1st semester exam and discontinued due to some personal issue so now can I write the B.Com final semester exam?

Sorry, it is not possible to appear for examination after you discontinued the studies. You have to again rejoin and study the course. For every course there will be maximum time duration for the course. If you are within that period you can again continue and appear for examinations from the 2nd semester or else you have to join the course again in correspondence or regular mode. You have to appear for all the examinations from 1st year to last year. There are no shortcuts available to complete the course.
10th March 2016, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for readmission if you have discontinued not so long ago. Degree should be completed in 7 years time, otherwise, you will not be allowed to continue.

Hence, take care of the rules and apply for readmission and continue your studies with better planning.
10th March 2016, 08:40 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for final semester examination without appearing and qualifying in previous semester examination.

So, now you are not eligible to appear for examination. The only option for you is to start pursuing graduation degree again from beginning.
19th February 2021, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I allowed for three semester exams together in B.A course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?