2nd November 2018, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in IBPS Clerk exam having secured 56% in Graduation of IGNOU?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Graduation and secured 56% marks from IGNOU. Now I want to appear in IBPS Clerk exam. So, can I give IBPS Clerk exam? Please let me know about this asap.

9th November 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in IBPS Clerk exam having secured 56% in Graduation of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Graduation and secured 56% marks from IGNOU. Now I want to appear in IBPS Clerk exam. So, can I give IBPS Clerk exam? Please let me know about this asap.

Yes, you can appear in IBPS Clerk Examination having secured 56% in Graduation of IGNOU. The IGNOU is one of the recognized universities in India. Therefore, you are eligible to appear in IBPS Clerk Examination. You should have knowledge of Computer operation for appearing in the IBPS Clerk Examination. You should have verbal and written proficiency in the official language of the State. You should be able to read, write and speak the language. Your age should be above 20 years and not above 28 years for appearing in the IBPS Clerk Examination.
10th November 2018, 01:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in IBPS Clerk exam having secured 56% in Graduation of IGNOU?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I can say that you are eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical Examination with the above mentioned criteria.

>> The basic educational qualification required to appear in IBPS Clerk Examination is "Graduation" or "Bachelor's Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> There is no certain minimum percentage is required and Graduation pass is required.

>> As IGNOU is a recognized university, I can say that courses that are pursued from this college is a valid course.

>> Hence, you can certainly appear in IBPS Clerk Examination;
10th November 2018, 06:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in IBPS Clerk exam having secured 56% in Graduation of IGNOU. IGNOU is a Government recognized university and its certificate is valid all over India for getting job in Government sector as well as private sector. In order to be eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam, you must have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university. Also you must have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Languageor have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute to be eligible.
11th November 2018, 06:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can surely appear for IBPS clerk exam, if you have got a degree with pass marks from IGNOU, which is a UGC recognized university in India.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by IBPS. Percentage criteria is only available for IBPS PO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?