2nd April 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in IBPS PO exam with 47.4% in BCom(H)?

Sir, I have completed my BCom(H) course and secured only 47.4% marks in it. I want to apply for IBPS PO exam. I would like to know that can I appear in this PO exam or not with this percentage of marks? Please let me know as soon as possible.

7th April 2019, 09:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in IBPS PO exam with 47.4% in BCom(H)?

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in IBPS PO Examination:

The basic eligibility criteria required to appear in IBPS PO Examination is as follows,

Name of the Organization - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection

Name of the Job Position - Probationary Officer (PO/ MT)

>> You must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university in order to be eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such minimum percentage is required to be eligible. Successful pass in Graduation is what is required actually.

>> Hence, I can say that you are certainly eligible to appear in IBPS PO Examination.
7th April 2019, 01:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in IBPS PO exam with 47.4% in BCom(H)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my BCom(H) course and secured only 47.4% marks in it. I want to apply for IBPS PO exam. I would like to know that can I appear in this PO exam or not with this percentage of marks? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Yes, you can appear in the IBPS PO Examination with 47.4% marks in BCom (H). You should be in the age group of 20 years to 30 years for appearing in the IBPS PO Examination (relaxation available for SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years and PwD – 10 years).

Candidates who have obtained less than 60% marks in their Degree are also eligible to apply for the IBPS PO Examination. Candidates need only a Graduation Degree to appear in the IBPS PO Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?