28th December 2015, 08:26 PM
Prabhakar8742746492

Can I appear in SSC CGL exam after completion of correspondence Graduation from Periyar University?

Hello,
I have studied B.Sc in Mathematics in regular college. After two years I have left my college. Now I would like to complete my Graduation in correspondence. In the Periyar University they told me that I can complete my degree but in certificate but they cannot provide percentage, only they state "Passed" in the examination. Does this enough to write SSC CGL exam? Please tell me your valuable thought. Thanks

8th January 2016, 05:29 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I appear in SSC CGL exam after completion of correspondence Graduation from Periyar University?

You want to do graduation from correspondence from Periyar University and wanted to appear for SSC CGL exam.

>>Yes, definitely you are eligible for the SSC CGL exam. The minimum qualification for SSC CGL exam is student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university. It does not matter how much percentage you secure in the graduation degree. You must follow the age criteria too for being eligible for the exam i.e age must be less than 32 years. Relaxation in age limit will be given to reserved category students.

>>The selection procedure under the post of SSC CGL exam consists of Preliminary exam, Mains exam followed by interview. If you have any doubt in eligibility, exam pattern etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement of previous year of SSC CGL which is easily downloaded from its website.
8th November 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in SSC CGL exam after completion of correspondence Graduation from Periyar University?

I have completed CA-IPCC,Am I eligible to write SSC CGL exam.

please give me suggestion that is helpful to me. mail id. [email protected]
10th November 2016, 10:55 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If CA-IPCC is equivalent to graduation, then only you can apply for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exam. If not, then cannot apply. CA-IPCC is not equivalent to graduation. Only those candidates are allowed to apply for SSC GHL who have completed their graduation from a valid board. So, you must complete graduation, then apply for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?