15th March 2015, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition course at Chiothiram International School?

I have completing ib diploma from chiothiram international school indoer,by june 2014. My subject are english ,maths,environment scienceand hindi and economics.Can i apply for BSc in food science and nutrition?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for food security officer after pursuing BSc food and nutrition home science?
  2. Names of the colleges/universities offering MSc in Dietetics?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  4. What is the scope of food and nutrition hons? Can I apply for a job after completing BSc?
  5. Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?
  6. Am I eligible for doing M.Sc in Food and Nutrition being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Life Science? Which colleges can I apply for this course?
  7. Can I do masters in food technology after completing BSc Nursing
  8. Details of M.Sc Food Science Technology and Food Science Nutrition courses
  9. Can I do MSc in food and nutrition? I have BSc degree
  10. Can I take CFTRI entrance exam if I am a final year student of food and nutrition and dietetics
  11. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  12. Is there eligibility for food inspectors in railway after BSc Homescience with food science and nutrition
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. How to do MSc in food nutrition after scoring 75% in BSc? Which are the suitable colleges in India? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  15. Sample question papers for MSc food science and nutrition?
  16. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  17. Entrance exam for Ph.D(Food Science and nutrition)? Syllabus for the same?
  18. Dates of MSc entrance exam of food science and nutrition of SNDT college, Pune? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2015, 09:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition course at Chiothiram International School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completing ib diploma from chiothiram international school indoer,by june 2014. My subject are english ,maths,environment scienceand hindi and economics.Can i apply for BSc in food science and nutrition?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc Food Science and Nutrition after completing the Diploma course. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for B.Sc Food Science and Nutrition. You need to appear qualify in the entrance exam to get admission through the Choithram International School.

The entrance exam syllabus is based on English and Mathematics (mandatory). The tests assess the skills and knowledge. The purpose of the tests is to gauge the level of the student’s understanding of the subject. So, please well prepare for the entrance in order to get admission to B.Sc Food Science and Nutrition course through the Choithram International School.

Contact Information:
Choithram Hospital Campus,
5 Manik Bagh Road,
Indore (M.P.) -452014 (India)
Phone: +91 731 2360345-46
Fax: +91 731 2760707
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?