9th January 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for bank clerk job on the basis of B.Sc in aircraft maintenance engineering?

Am I eligible for bank clerk? I did my B.Sc in aircraft maintenance engineering from Singhania University rajasthan. According to their eligibility criteria I completed in 6 months duration, but it is 3 year full time degree. I got only one marksheet where all semester marks are mentioned. Is there any problem for bank clerk job? Please clarify my all doubts.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after the completion of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What is the scope of AME course? Which institutes are there in Delhi/NCR?
  4. Can I apply for IAS exam after Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  5. After completing Aircraft Maintenance Engineering how to join IAF? How can I apply for it?
  6. Eligibility for Aircraft Maintenance Engineering? Institutions offering this course?
  7. What should I do among Mechanical and Computer in Diploma on 10th basis to study Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  8. Aircraft maintenance engineering sample question papers?
  9. How to get a decent job after completing BSc Aircraft Maintanance Science?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aircraft maintenance after completion of B.Tech in aeronautical engineering?
  11. How can I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  12. Will I be eligible for B.E Aeronautical Engineering after doing 3 year licence course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering?
  13. Can I be eligible for aerospace engineering after doing BSc Aeronautics with Aircraft Maintanence engineering
  14. Can i find Aircraft Maintenance job after finishing Aeronautical Diploma?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer?
  16. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. How can I get job in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited being a B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) student?
  18. Should I apply in SAT to study B.Tech(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges which offer this course?
9th January 2017, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank clerk job on the basis of B.Sc in aircraft maintenance engineering?

Whether you are eligible to apply for Bank clerical cadre jobs are not basically depends upon the criteria that is mentioned in the official notification. Whenever Banking based clerical cadre recruitment notification is released, it issues the date that is considered as on a particular date. All that you have to go with is "You must have completed Graduation" or Bachelor Degree successfully as on the given mentioned date. As you are saying that you have received mark sheet, you might have already completed Graduation. So as far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to apply.
10th January 2017, 01:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for bank clerk job on the basis of B.Sc in aircraft maintenance engineering?

Eligibility criteria are as under:-
Candidate must have passed their graduation from any of the recognized university.
Candidate must have at least 45% aggregate in their graduation.
Candidate age should not less than 21 years and should not exceed 28 years.
Candidate under OBC/SC/ST category get reservation. 2 years for OBC and 3 years for SC/ST.
10th January 2017, 04:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as long as you are a graduate, you can very much apply for the examination mentioned above, there is no such problem in it.

Clerk Eligibility;

> Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

> Maximum age is allowed till 28 years

> Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized University

> Should have a Computer course degree in Diploma or any computer operation from any Institutes or should have studied Computer Science/IT as a subject in HS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?