24th December 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for graduation level exams if my graduation is certified by DDE?

sir i am certified of my graduation under DDE so i can apply any graduation level exam?

8th January 2014, 03:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for graduation level exams if my graduation is certified by DDE?

Of course you can apply for the graduation level entrance exams. You have done your graduation through a certified university then there is no problem of anything you can apply for any of the exam which required graduation.

There are so many exams which required graduation. Here are some exams:
Banking
UPSC
SSC
Railways
Post offices
Bank PO
Insurance co operation
Defence services

So these are some important exams for which you can apply for after the graduation.
In UPSC you can apply for the IAS, HAS, IFS,IES, IPS and many other officers exams. All are under the UPSC and these are very tough exam and all exams are conducted in 3 stages and the SSC jobs are also conducted in 3 stages.

And for the banking you can apply for the any bank clerical and PO exam. And i think it is best for you.
If you had minimum 50% marks in graduation then you can easily apply for these exams.
So, you should do preparation for any of the exam and you should select one of the exam and do hardly preparation for that.
15th May 2015, 03:40 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I apply for graduation level exams if my graduation is certified by DDE?

Any graduate candidate who has completed his education under the scheme of 10+2+3 from a recognized university is eligible for any graduate level examination and as well as for the PG degree in the same field.

Since you have such criteria then you are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?