3rd March 2012, 01:17 AM
priyasatheesh

How to do PG in Bioinformatics in DDE after doing graduation in Chemistry?

I have done my graduation in chemistry. I like to do pg in bioinformatics in dde. It is useful for my career and i get jobs

9th December 2020, 09:09 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to do PG in Bioinformatics in DDE after doing graduation in Chemistry?

bioinformatics is a field of science which deals with the biological information it is a fusion of many streams like computer science mathematics engineering and also biological data
MSc in bioinformatics is it 2 year degree course and the fees ranges from 1 to 4 lakh rupees
It is a good career option as it is an emerging field in science and has a great career prospectus in the field of pharmaceutics biomedical research institution as well as in
You can also teach in private and Government colleges and also worked in some IT departments
The post graduate diploma in bioinformatics is a one year course
if you want to secure a job in hospitals of various pharmaceuticals or any other colleges then you can apply for it has a great career prospectus as well as it may increase your hiring process as it is an emerging field there are chances of getting a better placement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?