9th January 2017, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for LLB having one subject back in my second year graduation?

I am a 27 years old girl. I have completed my 10+2 with 54% marks, and I passed in B.Com first and third year, but I have a back in one subject in second year exam. Now, I don’t want to complete graduation. Now, I want to ask how can apply for the LLB? Tell me the whole procedure.

10th January 2017, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I apply for LLB having one subject back in my second year graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 27 years old girl. I have completed my 10+2 with 54% marks, and I passed in B.Com first and third year, but I have a back in one subject in second year exam. Now, I don’t want to complete graduation. Now, I want to ask how can apply for the LLB? Tell me the whole procedure.
No, you are ineligible to apply for LLB course without completing Graduation. It is important that you must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification to be eligible for LLB course. Apart from you must appear and qualify in the CLAT entrance examination. There is no age limit needed for CLAT examination.
10th January 2017, 05:33 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for LLB having one subject back in my second year graduation?

No, I am sorry to say that in order to opt for CLAT examination in order to get admission LLB course, you should have competed your graduation degree from a recognized university.

Therefore, I would suggest you to first of all complete your backlog paper and then opt for CLAT exam.
11th January 2017, 02:46 PM
ajayk4948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are two types of LLB courses in India one is after 12th which is of 5 years duration and other is after graduation which is of 3 years duration. You can apply for 5 year LLB course on the basis of your 12th class certificate. But getting eligible for 3 year LLB course you must have to complete your graduation. Then apply for CLAT (common law admission test). After qualifying in the CLAT you will be able to get admission in LLB.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?