13th September 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Doctor in any reputed hospital through an MBBS course of IIT Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I really want to get admission in Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi for studying MBBS course. But I don't know that through this Medical college I can placed as a Doctor in any reputed hospital or not? Please let me know about this asap.

15th September 2019, 06:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I become a Doctor in any reputed hospital through an MBBS course of IIT Delhi?

Yes, you can become a doctor in any reputed hospital after doing MBBS course.

Eligibility:-

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from any board.
2. Candidate should be more than 17yr old.
3. Candidate should not be more than 25yr old.
4. Relaxation of marks is there for reserved category.

You may visit the website www.skishka.com for more information.
16th September 2019, 06:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor in any reputed hospital through an MBBS course of IIT Delhi?

Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi is the best college one can get after All India Institute of Medical Sciences. Faculty is extremely helpful. Many hospitals are associated with this college. There is a very good exposure to healthy competition here. The labs are of very high standard.
Those students who pass there MBBS from this College get placement easily private and public hospitals as MBBS doctor.
16th September 2019, 08:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor in any reputed hospital through an MBBS course of IIT Delhi?

Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi offers admission UG level programs that is MBBS and BDS based on NEET scores.
Institution is ranked 11th among top medical colleges in India.
The cutoff goes very high in order to get admission in this college. Most of the students prefer this college after AIIMS and JIPMER.
Hence, if you get admission in this college then you will be considered very lucky candidate because the fees is also very reasonable.
Students get job as a doctor in private and public hospitals very easily after passing out from this ollege.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?