13th September 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) Degree of Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that if I do BSc in Costume and Fashion Technology from Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? Please let me know that can I become a teacher or not?

14th September 2018, 09:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) Degree of Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode?

If you are looking to become a teacher in schools, then you need to have B.Ed qualification first. Most of the schools prefer only those graduates, who have got B.Ed degree.

Still you can try for job at private schools specially in rural areas, where there is a shortage of teachers. You might get a job in some private school, with your current qualification.
14th September 2018, 11:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) Degree of Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode?

If you want to become a teacher then, it is compulsory to pursue B.Ed degree course.
It is compulsory to have a B.Ed degree to be eligible for teaching entrance test.
If you want to become a professor then also you have to pursue Master degree.
Both are teaching related fields and in both the cases you have to pursue a degree course.
You can choose any one of them.
There is no any upper age limit required.
14th September 2018, 11:52 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become teacher after completing your B.Sc in Costume & Fashion technology course.

If you want to become a government teacher then you need to study B.Ed degree and then apply for the entrance exams named CTET/ NET/ UGC NET or etc., any exam . If you qualify in the entrance exams then you can become teacher.

If you want to become private teacher you need to directly attend the interview in the school. If you perform well and meet the requirements of the school/ college then they’ll recruit you as a teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?