13th September 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission in Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode for BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in BSc in Costume and Fashion Technology course in Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

14th September 2018, 01:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode for BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in BSc in Costume and Fashion Technology course in Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course.

Students with a pass in 10+2 or equivalent in any stream are eligible to study BSc (Costume Design Fashions) course at Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode. Students are admitted to the BSc (Costume Design Fashions) course on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is three years. Application forms can be obtained at the Administrative Office of Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode for the admission to study BSc (Costume Design Fashions). Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th September 2018, 11:41 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get admission in Nandha Arts and Science College, Erode for BSc(Costume and Fashion Technology) course?

Nandha Arts & Science College is one of the famous college which offers different degree programs where B.Sc in Costume & Fashion technology is one of them.

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Costume & Fashion technology is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for getting admission into the Nandha Arts & Science College is a 10+2 in any related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.
The admissions are given directly based on the merit performance in the quilting exam.
If you score good marks in the previous years education then the chances of getting admission increases.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of Nandha Arts & Science College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?