1st September 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Teacher through BSc(Physics) Honours course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have just completed my 12th from Science stream. I have studied PCM and I want to become a Teacher in future. I want to take Physics Honours in BSc course. So, through this course I can achieve my aim?

4th September 2019, 01:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Teacher through BSc(Physics) Honours course?

Some schools demand MSc degree with BEd as a qualification for teaching jobs. You can do BEd after your BSc in Physics Honours as well but MSc will be good because of expanding on your knowledge of Physics. It depends for which class you want to teach.

To teach middle school science you can just complete your BSc with BEd and to teach a high school science you should hold a Master of Science degree with a BEd.
4th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Teacher through BSc(Physics) Honours course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have just completed my 12th from Science stream. I have studied PCM and I want to become a Teacher in future. I want to take Physics Honours in BSc course. So, through this course I can achieve my aim?

Yes, you can become a Teacher in the future through BSc (Physics) Honors course. You have to study MSc (Physics) and Bachelor of Education (BEd) course to become a Teacher. Therefore, after the completion of the BSc (Physics) course, you can join the BEd or MSc (Physics) course and complete both the courses to become a Teacher. After completion of the above mentioned courses, you have to apply for the Teacher vacancies in Government or Private Schools for the Teacher recruitment. Based on your performance in the selection process, you are selected as a Teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?