1st September 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I study BCom without Mathematics and Accountancy being a 12th Vocational candidate?

Hi everyone, I have finished my 12th with Vocational stream. I want to study BCom without Mathematics and Accountancy. So, how I can get admission and study this BCom course without these two subjects?

4th September 2019, 01:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study BCom without Mathematics and Accountancy being a 12th Vocational candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have finished my 12th with Vocational stream. I want to study BCom without Mathematics and Accountancy. So, how I can get admission and study this BCom course without these two subjects?

You can study BCom without Mathematics and Accountancy subjects in Class XII in some private colleges like Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce. Admission to the BCom course in the Symbiosis College of Arts & Commerce is done on the basis of marks scored in the Class XII board examinations. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination (Class XII) and students are admitted to the BCom course. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?