11th June 2023, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my calicut university to another university?

I am MA distance 2nd year student under calicut university. Because of very personal reason I wantto change my university. How to change my calucut university to another university.

12th June 2023, 05:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my calicut university to another university?

No, you cannot change you course from one university to another after 2nd year . But you can change your course from one college to another college under same university after 2nd year.
13th June 2023, 03:20 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I change my calicut university to another university?

Yes, it is possible to change from Calicut University to another university if you meet the eligibility criteria and follow the necessary procedures. The specific process for transferring universities may vary depending on the policies and regulations of the university you wish to transfer to.

Research and Choose a New University: Explore different universities and determine the one that aligns with your academic and career goals.

Check Transfer Requirements: Contact the new university's admissions office or visit their website to understand their transfer requirements.

Transferring Credits: Inquire about credit transfer policies. You may need to submit your academic transcripts from Calicut University for evaluation.
13th June 2023, 09:06 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If you are currently a student at Calicut University and wish to transfer to another university, you would need to follow the transfer process and requirements of the university you wish to transfer to.

Typically, the transfer process involves several steps, including:

1. Researching other universities: Look for universities that offer the program you are interested in and meet your requirements.
2. Contacting the new university: Get in touch with the admissions office or the department relevant to your desired program. Inquire about their transfer policies, application deadlines, and required documents.
3. Fulfilling the transfer requirements: Different universities may have different requirements for transfer students, such as a minimum GPA, completion of specific courses, or submission of transcripts. Make sure you meet these requirements and gather all the necessary documents.
4. Submitting the application: Follow the application instructions provided by the new university. This usually involves filling out an application form, submitting transcripts, recommendation letters, and any other required documents.
5. Paying the application fee: Some universities may require an application fee to process your transfer application. Be prepared to pay this fee if applicable.
6. Waiting for a decision: After submitting your transfer application, you will need to wait for the new university to review your application and make a decision. This process may take some time, so be patient.
7. Accepting the offer: If you receive an offer of admission from the new university, carefully review the terms and conditions. If you decide to accept the offer, follow the instructions provided by the university to confirm your acceptance.
14th June 2023, 07:27 PM
Shantanubose22

You can change your university in two situations,
1) For UG programmes, college transfer is allowed with complimentary change in 3rd semester (UG) only.
2) Admission through college transfer should be completed within 15 days from the commencement date of each semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?