12th May 2023, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my university after 3rd semester of BBA?

I'm studying BBA in Rajkot now I want to do 4th sem BBA in LJIBA..so is it possible to get admission in 4th sem BBA

13th May 2023, 05:35 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can I change my university after 3rd semester of BBA?

Yes, you can change colleges in the third semester of your second year. However, there are some guidelines you must follow while doing so: You have a good reason to change colleges.
13th May 2023, 09:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to change your university after completing the 3rd semester of your BBA program.

To transfer to a new university, you will typically need to provide transcripts of your academic records, including your grades and courses taken.
You may also need to meet certain admission requirements, such as submitting standardized test scores or writing an essay.

It's important to note that transferring universities can be a complicated process, so it's a good idea to speak with an academic advisor at your current university or at the university you wish to transfer to, to determine the best course of action for your individual situation.
14th May 2023, 12:27 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can change University after the third semester of your second year; however, you must follow some guidelines when doing so: You have a good reason for changing University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?