12th May 2023, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into BITS Pilani through my JEE rank?

Can I get admission in BITS Pilani through my JEE Mains or JEE Advanced rank? I want to get into BITS and have not given BITSAT so is it possible that I get into it through my JEE rank?

13th May 2023, 12:51 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get into BITS Pilani through my JEE rank?

No, candidates can't get into BITS Pilani through JEE rank.

It's admission are based on the BITSAT score.
13th May 2023, 04:20 PM
Msdhoni02

Admission to BITS Pilani is not solely based on JEE rank. BITS Pilani conducts its own entrance examination called BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) for admission to its undergraduate engineering programs.

However, the eligibility criteria for appearing in BITSAT includes minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination. The minimum aggregate percentage of marks.
13th May 2023, 06:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the candidate can get into BITS Pilani through your JEE Main score. BITS Pilani accepts JEE Main scores for admission to its engineering programs. However, admission to BITS Pilani is not solely based on JEE Main scores; it also takes into consideration your class 12th board exam marks and your performance in BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test).

BITSAT is an online test conducted by BITS Pilani that assesses your aptitude and knowledge in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English. Your score in BITSAT will be the main factor in determining your eligibility for admission to BITS Pilani.
14th May 2023, 12:25 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, BITS Pilani do not consider the JEE Mains score for admission. Its admissions are based on the BITSAT score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?