6th January 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete BPP course and become eligible for B.Ed?

I have done M.A in an open university, but did not finish my 8th std. I need to do a B.Ed. What are the possibilities I have? Can I study a BPP course and be eligible to do B.Ed? Kindly help me.

6th January 2017, 10:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I complete BPP course and become eligible for B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done M.A in an open university, but did not finish my 8th std. I need to do a B.Ed. What are the possibilities I have? Can I study a BPP course and be eligible to do B.Ed? Kindly help me.
Yes, of course, you can do BPP course to be eligible for B.Ed course. The eligibility to get admission in B.Ed course is Bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50%. So, please don't worry you are definitely eligible for B.Ed after BPP course.
7th January 2017, 09:54 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sorry, it is not possible to do B.Ed course on the basis of Bachelor Preparatory Program (BPP). The eligibility to study the B.Ed course is a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with over 50% marks. Candidates will be admitted to the course through admission test. Candidates who have qualified the admission test will only considered for the admission to B.Ed course. Candidates who are interested in teaching profession can pursue the course. The BPP course is only meant for the purpose of studying BA like graduation course only.
30th May 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for any teacher course in ignous after 10 passed and BBP from ignous
11th June 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

DPE course is there in igneous for teacher training, after 10 passed and after BPP passed can I do DPE course in igneous.
30th September 2019, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done BPP and BA from Ignou , can I will be eligible for B. Ed.
11th February 2021, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

I have done 10th from Kvs,and then bpp ,and graduation from IGNOU,after that I have done B.Ed from Kota University but completion of B.Ed,University is not giving me my B.EdMarksheet because of bpp from.now I am very worried.so please suggest me what I do.should I take help from the court.
14th March 2022, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

I did BPP in IGNOU and was to do B ED is possible ? some are saying we can but some say we can no. plc help
30th May 2022, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

I finished my 10th in CBSE .and then I finished my Bpp and then BA in English and communication. So am I eligible for bed and ma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?