21st May 2022, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for DSSSB Teacher

I had backlogs in my graduation but i cleared during graduation time. Am i eligible for govt job? That will not affect me further in dsssb teacher??

23rd May 2022, 09:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for DSSSB Teacher

Eligibility criteria
Those who have completed BA(Hons) in relevant subject or diploma /Degree in Training education are eligible

The candidate must have passed CTET exam .

Must have completed class 12 with 60% marks from a recognised board.

They( DSSSB )usually conducts an exam to recruit suitable candidates as teachers at State Government schools.
There are 2 major rounds of the exam.
27th May 2022, 01:48 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

The minimum Eligibility criteria for DSSSB Teachers is that candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from any recognized university in the relevant discipline with at least 45% of marks in aggregate. A degree/ Diploma in teaching Knowledge of Hindi is required to get eligible for the post.
27th May 2022, 06:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) eligibility criteria may vary as per the post. I am giving you the details of TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher). A candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the concerned subject with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. A candidate must have done a BEd or equivalent from a recognized university and must have qualified CTET paper II passed by CBSE. The candidate's age should not be more than 32 years.

I am also giving you the DSSSB website link for your reference that is https://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/
28th May 2022, 10:23 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Educational Qualification - Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the concerned subject from a recognized University. having secured 45% aggregate marks. Degree/Diploma in teaching Knowledge of Hindi is essential.

Age should be below 32 years.
28th May 2022, 05:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for DSSSB Teacher in 2022:-

Educational Qualification:-

Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the concerned subject from a recognized University and having secured 45% aggregate marks. Degree/Diploma in teaching Knowledge of Hindi is essential.

Age Limit:- Below 32 years.

Nationality:- Must be Indian.
31st May 2022, 12:08 AM
rbagdiya1

Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) eligibilty criteria
The minimum Eligibility criteria for DSSSB Teachers is that candidates must have passed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from any recognized university in the relevant discipline with at least 45% of marks in aggregate.

The candidate must have passed CTET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?