14th March 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation now, which I left few years back?

I am a student of Netaji Subhas open university in year 2009-2016 and I didn't complete my graduation because of failed in 3 papers. Can I complete this and if answer is yes then what is the procedure?

15th March 2017, 11:10 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my graduation now, which I left few years back?

No, you are not eligible to complete your graduation course which you have left few years back. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. You need to complete the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration to be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate. If the maximum duration of the course from the date you have taken admission in Graduation course is over then, you are not eligible to continue your Graduation course else, you are eligible to continue your Graduation course.
15th March 2017, 11:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the Manav Bharati University which is located at Solan in the state of Himachal Pradesh is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). It is also recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), Government of Himachal Pradesh, Bar Council of India (BCI) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
16th March 2017, 12:54 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is very much possible to complete your education that you left some years ago.

All you need to do is to go to the institute in which you were studying previously and ask them to give you an admission as an ex student.

You need to submit the following documents :

* Previous mark sheets.
* Proof of identity.
* Gap certificate from any concerned authority.

You will be given the admission without any hassle.
16th March 2017, 12:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely complete your graduation now which you left few years back. You can simply look for a distance education institute, go there and enquire about the admission procedure. Now you have to submit the documents, fees and do as per the rules and regulations of the college. There is nothing to worry about, graduation done from distance will be of equal value as done form regular mode and is valid for all kind of jobs. But, make sure that the institute is approved by Distance Education Council.
16th March 2017, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of Netaji Subhas open university in year 2009-2016 and I didn't complete my graduation because of failed in 3 papers. Can I complete this and if answer is yes then what is the procedure?

As you mentioned the course date ends in 2016, it is not possible to complete the course now. You have to get admission in graduation course in any field and should study the course from 1st year. The courses are available in correspondence mode also. So you can join the graduation in any university through correspondence or study through open universities. You can complete the course in three years time without attending classes regularly. You can only appear for examinations at the end of each year.
8th September 2018, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete my graduation (bsc maths private registration 1996 admission) now, which I failed in 4 papers in maths ?
11th October 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Tell me that how many attempts we have to one paper. Please reply
20th October 2020, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Can i complete my graduation, i m 2014-17 bcom batch in calicut university. And i have 4papers back
22nd October 2020, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

i failed in b.com 3 subject. now i would like to take bsc.degree.is it possible to do the another degree from same university
24th September 2021, 12:01 AM
Minal F

Yes,you can complete graduation in any time but you should have 12th passed Certificate to take admission in graduation in any stream.

There is No Age Requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?