20th July 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to do graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?

I left my graduation B.A in 2007 (lll year) now I am 29 years old but wants to complete my graduation from du correspondence what should do? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for your reply!

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  2. Which University will provide me seat for doing B.Ed in correspondence mode after getting 40% marks in Graduation?
  3. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  4. Can I do B.Ed through correspondence after passing B.Com form Delhi University with 48.5%?
  5. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?
  6. Which University is best to do B.Com graduation in correspondence mode?
  7. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation?
  8. Can i do B.Ed after BCA?
  9. List of AICTE approved institute which provides B.Tech Civil Engineering in correspondence mode?
  10. How to do LLB in distance? My background is B.Com
  11. Eligibility for MAT exam for student of B.Com (Pass) with correspondence from Delhi University?
  12. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  13. LLB can be done through correspondence or distance learning mode? Whcih university in India provides this type of course?
  14. How can I do B.A or any other course through correspondence in Delhi? I've completed my 12th std
  15. Any chance to do LLB after my degree course? I am a 3rd year student in Kakathiya Distance Education
  16. What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?
  17. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  18. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2015, 12:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?

Delhi university offers so many graduation courses through correspondence.

For your kind information i want to tell you that The School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education, established under the University of Delhi in 1962.

Here is some most trending course through correspondence :

Undergraduate Course :

** B.A Program

** BA(H):Political Science

** BA(H):English

** B.Com

** B.Com(H)

Postgraduate Courses :

** M.Com.

** M.A.(Sanskrit)

** M.A.(Political Science)

** M.A.(Hindi)

Eligibility:-

You must have Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education.

Admission process:-

** The Application form should be filled in by the applicant in his / her own handwriting in Capital Letters only.

** The date of birth of the applicant entered must be the same as recorded in Matriculation.

** Submit your admission form before the last date.
23rd July 2015, 01:00 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I left my graduation B.A in 2007 (lll year) now I am 29 years old but wants to complete my graduation from du correspondence what should do? Can someone please let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for your reply!

Thank you.
You should go through the official website of DU, where you'll find the proper procedure to apply for the correspondence course. Other good universities which also offer correspondence courses are: Lovely Professional University, IGNOU, Annamalai, Osmania........
24th April 2017, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i complete my bachelor of arts with correspondence as i completed 2 year with correspondence in 2008-2009. Only 1 year left can i complete it now or long gap make any problems
7th July 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done ba political science ist year from magadh university in 2007.can I take admission in du correspondence 2nd year
21st December 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can i complete my bachelor of arts with correspondence as i completed 2 year with correspondence in 2008-2009. Only 1 year left can i complete it now or long gap make any problems
26th March 2022, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I left my studies due to financial problem 15yrs ago....Am I eligible of doing Bsc Geology offline or through open university??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?