16th November 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue B.Tech EEE from 3rd year after a log gap?

Respected Sir,I was pursuing B.Tech and had already completed 1st and 2nd year but due to some personal reasons I had to stop my studies. I want to know can I continue B.Tech EEE from 3rd year after a log gap? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue B.Tech from 3rd year after a long gap?
  2. Am I eligible to complete my graduation after failing in 3rd year B.Com?
  3. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  4. Is it possible for me to continue the graduation after 5 year gap?
  5. How should I prepare for GATE? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in EEE
  6. How should I continue my career after having 4 years gap in between?
  7. If I have 1 year gap between intermediate and B.Tech will it affect me in the interviews? If yes then how should I tackle?
  8. Is it good to drop one year after btech for CAT preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in EEE?
  10. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  11. How to prepare for GRE? I am a 3rd year B.Tech EEE student
  12. Best books to be referred to prepare for GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year EEE
  13. Is there any disadvantage for study gap year students in Delhi University? What is the disadvantage? -- [New]
  14. Can I continue my B.Tech studies having a gap of 2 years?
  15. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  16. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  17. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
  18. How can I get a job in core company after doing EEE 3rd year
18th November 2016, 11:06 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I continue B.Tech EEE from 3rd year after a log gap?

Yes, you can pursue 3rd year B.Tech EEE after a long gap. You can take admission in college to complete it. The choice is your's whether you want to complete it from regular mode or distance mode. If you wish for the distance mode, then opt for a good university like IGNOU. If regular mode then, again look for a reputed college.
18th November 2016, 04:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue B.Tech EEE from 3rd year after a log gap?

There is a time period allotted to complete B.Tech degree by the university which is mostly 7 years. If you have passed that 7 years time from the date of getting admission in the said course, then you can't continue the course.

If still time is left to complete your remaining B.Tech, then you can contact the college concerned for re-admission form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?