28th June 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do aeronautical engineering after BSc?

In inter I have taken bipc and now I'm studying bsc (botony, zoology chemistry) 2nd year can I do aeronautical engineering after my degree

29th June 2021, 09:22 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do aeronautical engineering after BSc?

You can join BTech or BE aeronautical engineering course.
There are different entrance exam joining engineering courses as a BSc student. You can also join engineering course through lateral entry process. For this you need to have more than 60% of marks.

There are some good colleges to pursue this course:-
Anna University, Chennai
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi
29th June 2021, 01:43 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Aeronautical Engineering after BSc is possible. you will be getting admission as a latest entry to 2nd year in the college. for it you have to sit for an entrance exam. their are so many colleges which take admission as lateral entry.
29th June 2021, 02:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to pursue aeronautical engineering after completing BSc.

Definitely, you can theke aeronautical engineering after BSc. You have to sit for lateral entrance tests for that.
Below are some links that will help you with more details - www.dias.net.in

You can join following institutes -

Anna University, Chennai
School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi
Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
Punjab Engineering College
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun.
29th June 2021, 07:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

For pursuing a degree course in Aeronautical engineering, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCB group, you are not eligible for pursuing degree course in aeronautical engineering (or any other stream).
29th June 2021, 11:40 PM
periwinkle09876

As you are doing your BSc in medical that is Botany, Zoology and Chemistry, so according to me it would not be possible for you to pursue aeronautical engineering with this subject combination.
To pursue Aeronautical engineering one must have studied physics, chemistry and mathematics.
But, you can go for MSc in any one of the subjects you are studying in your graduation.
30th June 2021, 01:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- I think it is not possible for you to pursue aeronautical engineering after BSc in medical stream.
Only those graduates who have completed their Bachelor of Science with non medical stream are eligible to pursue aeronautical engineering.
As you have already started Biology Physics, Chemistry as a subject combination in +2 and you are not eligible to pursue aeronautical engineering.
30th June 2021, 05:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in aeronautical engineering course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course.
30th June 2021, 08:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You can pursue Aeronautical Engineering course after successful completion of B.Sc course. You must have done 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics course to be eligible. There are several colleges offering this course. You are required to appear in entrance Examination conducted by concerned college or institute.
30th June 2021, 08:46 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Aeronautical Engineering after BSc course for that you need give an entrance test for the admission. The basic requirement for the entrance test is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry from a recognized board. Some of the entrance examinations are given below.

Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination
Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test (MPPET)
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)
Engineering, Agricultural, and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)
3rd July 2021, 12:47 AM
jeet2porwal

No, You can't aeronautical engineering after BSc.

You must have PCM subject during your intermediate to pursue Aeronautical Engineering.

You have BIPC subjects which is not acceptable to pursue Aeronautical Engineering.
3rd July 2021, 06:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° According to me, you are not eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after Bachelor of Science as your subject combination doesn't make you eligible for aeronautical engineering after graduation.
To be eligible to pursue aeronautical engineer and must have studied the 10 + 2 with Physics, chemistry, mathematics and english as core subjects.
Admission to this course is done on the basis of entrance test known as JEE Mains.

As per your educational qualification you are not eligible to pursue aeronautical engineering.

°°° As per your educational, you can pursue masters of Science two years degree course in Botany, Zoology or chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?