18th April 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed having 40% in graduation but 50% in post graduation?

I got 40% in graduation with maths honors and 50% in post graduation. can you please tell me what to do next. i want to do b.ed but i am not sure if i will be eligible to join b.ed with this kind of marks. if i can join b.ed please tell me the name of some good b.ed colleges which comes under ncte recognized universities.

29th April 2014, 11:28 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed having 40% in graduation but 50% in post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 40% in graduation with maths honors and 50% in post graduation. can you please tell me what to do next. i want to do b.ed but i am not sure if i will be eligible to join b.ed with this kind of marks. if i can join b.ed please tell me the name of some good b.ed colleges which comes under ncte recognized universities.
Hey friend,

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and this course is of duration of 2 years.

The course is offered by many colleges and for joining in this course there are certain qualification which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply.As you have completed your UG and PG graduation you can apply for the course and the eligibility needed are:

>> The candidate does not be concerned about the age limit as there is no age limit for the course.

>> The education qualification which is needed for the course is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for joining in the course.As you have asked for the information regarding the colleges refer the file attached for information regarding it.

COLLEGES FOR B.ED:
Attached Files
File Type: docx B.ed Colleges .docx(101.9 KB, 487 views)
15th April 2015, 04:33 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the norms of UGC,

A candidate is eligible to get the admission in BEd. if he has secured 50% at least at the time of graduation from a recognized university.

There is no age limit for this course in any university.
18th April 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I have below 44% in graduation but 53% in post graduation. Can i do b end on the basis of post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?