2nd March 2022, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.A Hons by quitting B.Sc course which I am doing right now?

I am doing Maths Hons from Calcutta University and however I failed to score good marks in part II exam and therefore I want to change my stream and go for English Hons instead. Can I do that course under C.U?

3rd March 2022, 12:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.A Hons by quitting B.Sc course which I am doing right now?

Yes. You can change your stream from B.Sc course to B.A course. If you want to change the stream, then it is possible to do B.A Hons by quitting B.Sc course.
3rd March 2022, 12:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.A Hons by quitting B.Sc course which I am doing right now?

If you are actually interested in BA (H) then you can take up that course , but it's always suggested to think for any course in respect of their long run return and scope.
Thus during 1st year, one can change stream if seats are available in same college with approval of principal and university.
You must keep in mind the job prospects available with course you are opting .
It must have better future scope.
4th March 2022, 12:16 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can change your stream in the same college but, first confirm seats are available or not for the course you wants pursuing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?