7th July 2023, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc in fashion design with subject of maths?

Can I do B.Sc in fashion design with subject of maths?

11th July 2023, 12:06 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc in fashion design with subject of maths?

Yes, maths is not compulsory for fashion design. Students seeking admission in Fashion Designing courses at UG level must have passed their class 12th examination with not less than 50 per cent from a recognised board in India.
11th July 2023, 04:58 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc in fashion design with subject of maths?

No, B.SC in Fashion Designing do not include subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry as main subjects. The subject mostly focus on the topics like Analytical drawing, Basic photography, Colour mixing, Creative jewellery, Design Process etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?