7th July 2023, 05:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NET fashion design

Hello sir/madam, I want to apply to NET exam for fashion design. My qualifications are MSc Fashion Technology in distance education from Panjab Technical University with 70% marks. Can I eligible for apply to NET exam in fashion design course. Please clarify my doubt.
Thank you.

10th July 2023, 06:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NET fashion design

The eligibility criteria for applying for NET Fashion Design are as follows:

Educational qualification:-
A Master's degree in Fashion Design from a recognized university or institute.
Minimum aggregate marks:-
55% for general category and 50% for reserved categories.
Nationality:-
Indian citizens only are eligible to apply.
Age limit:-
There is no upper age limit for applying for NET Fashion Design. However, the minimum age limit is 21 years.

If you are interested in applying for NET Fashion Design, you can find more information on the NTA website.
11th July 2023, 12:02 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility Criteria (UG & PG) of Fashion Design:-

Students seeking admission in Fashion Designing courses at UG level must have passed their class 12th examination with not less than 50 per cent from a recognised board in India.

They may have to appear for entrance exams like NID DAT, UCEED and NIFT.
11th July 2023, 04:54 PM
Aradrika Sharma

NET stand for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by University Grant Commission. In NET exam there is no option available for Fashion Designing exam as a subject. Fashion Designing is other field and UGC NET field is other. So, if you want to sit for NET exam you need to complete your Master degree in any stream (not Fashion Designing) with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Being student of Fashion Designing unfortunately you don't qualify for NET exam. But, you can try for other exams which is related to your field only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?