14th February 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i do CEC in class 12th and proceed for Fashion Designing?

I want to choose CEC in class 12th. But i am aspiring to make a future in Fashion Designing field. So i want to confirm if i can proceed for fashion designing field after choosing CEC in 12th?

15th February 2016, 12:10 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do CEC in class 12th and proceed for Fashion Designing?

Yes you can pursue Fashion Designing even after choosing ECE in 12th. You need to fill up forms in colleges or institutions which offers Fashion Designing courses. You need to clear NIFT entrance exam after qualifying this only you will be eligible fir this. Some colleges also provides facility of this course. You should choose as per your wish. You should opt either long term courses or short term courses.
15th February 2016, 11:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to choose CEC in class 12th. But i am aspiring to make a future in Fashion Designing field. So i want to confirm if i can proceed for fashion designing field after choosing CEC in 12th?
Yes, you can do CEC (Civics, Economics & Commerce) group and after that you can apply for Fashion Designing. The eligibility to study B.Des or B.F.Tech in NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) is a pass in 10+2. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. You have to clear the entrance to get an admission. The NIFT has branches all over India like Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar etc.

Official website - Click Here.
31st March 2018, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

My inter (CEC) has finished and I want to choose fashion designing course .can I join fashion designing or not
25th March 2022, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

which one is more beneficial ARTS or CEC if I want to do fashion designing?
1st July 2022, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What shall i do for fashion deasgning in future after cec
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?