2nd March 2022, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do do B.Com Hons from DU having maths as additional subject not main?

I want to know that I have mathematics as an additional subject in 12 class can I do b.com Hons from du college or not ??

3rd March 2022, 12:45 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do do B.Com Hons from DU having maths as additional subject not main?

Yes. You can do B.Com Hons from DU if you have mathematics as an additional subject.

For more details, you can refer to the below link:-
https://du.ac.in/
3rd March 2022, 05:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do do B.Com Hons from DU having maths as additional subject not main?

To be eligible for BCom Hons you need to clear maths in your 12th boards. Without maths you will not be offered a seat for the BCom Hons course in DU or any other University.

However you will get admission in B.Com general without maths if you fulfill the other eligibility criterias of the college you are seeking admission to.
3rd March 2022, 08:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for the course.
You must have scored atleast 40 and above in maths.
50%in maths is compulsory in class 12th if one wishes to apply for BCom.
4th March 2022, 06:10 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can BCom Hons from DU having maths , because for BCom Hons Maths is not the main subjects.

Qualification required for BCom is, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 45%marks in Commerce stream.
5th March 2022, 09:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BCom Honours from Delhi University having Mathematics as an additional subject not main. BCom courses do not require mathematics as an important subject however, for a BCom course you must have mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2.

The educational qualification required to study BCom Honours is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Commerce subjects such as Mathematics, Accountancy, Business Studies, and other subjects with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission processes are different in different colleges. Delhi University offers admission in its colleges based on the cut-off list which is generated by the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?