2nd March 2022, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Which has better scope BBA Hons or BA Hons in Accounting and Finance or B.Com Hon?

Please some one tell me which have better scope BBA hons or BS hons in accounting and finance or B COM hons after getting good marks in i com.........i have great interest in accounting....please guide me

5th March 2022, 04:20 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has better scope BBA Hons or BA Hons in Accounting and Finance or B.Com Hon?

BBA provides knowledge on management information System along with finance, marketing , human resource .

While BCOM provides knowledge of Commerce subjects like
Accounts
Administration
Finance
Economics.
Job opportunities after BCOM
Chartered Accountant
Company secretary
Cost and Management Accountant
Financial Manager etc

Job opportunities after BBA
Human Resource Manager
Operations Team Leader
Project Manager
SAP Consultant
Business Development Executive

Whereas BA(Hons) also deals with statistics, economics, maths etc.
Thus depending on your interest, you can make a choice of your stream.
5th March 2022, 11:14 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has better scope BBA Hons or BA Hons in Accounting and Finance or B.Com Hon?

The scope after BBA Hons is:-

*Product Manager

*Data Scientist

*Digital Marketer

*Associate Professor etc..

The scope after BCom Hons is:-

*Company Secretary

*Cost Accountant

*Chartered Accountant

*Sales Analyst etc...
6th March 2022, 01:26 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

All of these degrees BBA Honours, BA Honours in Accounting and Finance, or BCom Honours have their place of importance depending upon your interest. It completely depends on your career goals, if you want to manage things then go for the BBA Honours course but if you want to become an accountant then go for the BCom Honours course. If you are interested in Accountancy and finance jobs then you can definitely go for BA Honours in Accounting and Finance. After this course, you can work as a Business Analyst, Financial Advisor, Tax Consultant, Account Assistant, and other similar positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?