21st September 2019, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) after completing CSE Diploma course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) as I am Diploma student of CSE so I will be able to do this course? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

7th November 2019, 03:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BE(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) after completing CSE Diploma course?

Yes, you can certainly study Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.

The candidates who have passed 10th with science and mathematics along with Diploma in Computer Science Engineering are eligible to take direct admission in second year of Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical and Electronics Engineering).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?