29th May 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Respected Sir/Mam,
i m seamen so have not much time doing graduation as a regular student so I want to do graduation as a corresponding so please give the information? How to do in correspondence mode? Is that possible to do?
I shall be thankfull to u.
Yours faithfully,
rooplal

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  2. What extra course to take while doing graduation through correspondence mode?
  3. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  4. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  6. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  7. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode?
  8. Am I eligible for NET SET exam after completing graduation in correspondence mode?
  9. Which University will provide me seat for doing B.Ed in correspondence mode after getting 40% marks in Graduation?
  10. How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?
  11. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  12. How to do CS course in distance mode? What is the procedure?
  13. How to do M.Com correspondence from DU after doing graduation from KUK? I have scored 63%
  14. Will I be eligible for lecturer job if I have done post graduation via correspondence mode?
  15. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
  16. Is it possible to do PG through regular mode?
  17. Procedure to pursue B.Ed correspondence course from Jamia Millia University?
  18. Can I become a Lecturer if I have done my post graduation through correspondence mode?
29th May 2015, 11:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Yes, it is possible to do Graduation course in Correspondence but for this you have to be 10+2 pass from a recognized Board.
You can registered in IGNOU ( INDRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY) which is a recognized Open University where various courses are available to do in distance .
There are more University those who also provide Distance education like..
SMU
Symbiosis
etc
30th May 2015, 12:38 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
i m seamen so have not much time doing graduation as a regular student so I want to do graduation as a corresponding so please give the information? How to do in correspondence mode? Is that possible to do?
I shall be thankfull to u.
Yours faithfully,
rooplal
You can do Graduation through correspondence mode. Those candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible to apply for Graduation through correspondence. The application procedure for Graduation through Correspondence mode is very simple, the applicant can download the application from the official website of the respective university. The application form will be sent to the concerned university address with prescribed fee. No entrance exam will be conducted for Graduation through correspondence mode. After 12th standard the candidate can get direct admission.
30th May 2015, 07:44 PM
pjgp

Yes,you can do correspondence for graduation but the minimum eligibility to study graduation is 12th from recognised university.
Andhra university college of engineering will provide graduation course in correspondence.
So,you can complete graduation in distance mode.
24th July 2021, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation from ignou if I have passed 12th from cbse??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?